Last updated August 29, 2023 at 04:59 AM
Introducing the story and gameplay video of Jin Kazama, character from the game TEKKEN 8.
Jin is by far one of the characters that I have long wanted to master without really achieving this goal.
Since TEKKEN 3 I liked his look, his simple yet powerful fighting style. In terms of control, it was quite difficult to handle but still, once you understand its system, you become classy.
I discovered the saga from TEKKEN 3 and since then, I'm addicted to it.
In TEKKEN 8, Jin is more serious and more heavy hitting than ever. Discover in this post, the story and the gameplay of Jin KAZAMA in TEKKEN 8.
Who is Jin KAZAMA? TEKKEN 8 character
Inhabited by a deep hatred towards the cursed blood which courses in its veins, Jin Kazama sought to put an end to the demonic line.
He allied himself with Lars Alexandersson, and together they prepared to launch Operation Lightning, a plan to eliminate the other devil gene holder, Kazuya Mishima.
Jin had once thrown the world into chaos in order to resurrect Azazel, the being behind the devil gene. His plan was to free the world from the curse of the devil gene. He had to defeat Azazel once and for all, even if it meant losing his life.
Although Jin managed to overcome Azazel, he lost consciousness and again fell into a deep lethargy.
While he was away, the G Corp, led by Kazuya, launched an invasion across the world. Several months later, Jin eventually regains consciousness.
His fight to the death against Azazel had allowed him toapprendre how to control the demonic power that lies dormant in him.
Jin swore to end Kazuya's reign of terror in order to redeem himself after all the destruction and war he had caused.
Characteristic of Jin Kazama
- silent lightning
- Country of origin: Japan
- Comat Style: Karate
- sources: en.bandainamcoent.eu/tekken/
Jin Kazama - TEKKEN 8 gameplay
Game Info TEKKEN 8
Tekken enters a new era! The series of video games longest storyline is back with state-of-the-art graphics and intense new rivalries. Don't miss the next Tekken 8 announcements!
Initial release date: 2024
Fashion : Multiplayer
Gender: Fighting game
Platforms: PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PC (via steam)
Developers: Bandai Namco Studios, Arika
Editors: Bandai Namco Entertainment, Namco Bandai Games America Inc.
Game engine: U
- GFVR release date revealed – New gameplay to experience – You will love it.
- Finally we know the release date of Granblue fantasy relink.
- TEKKEN 8 will be released on January 26, 2024 – Reveal of exclusive game content.
- The best fan art of the legend of zelda
- Path of exile 2 beta will be released on June 07, 2024! Some fans are not happy
- The Path of Exile: Trial of the Ancestors expansion is now available as an update.
- NieR Reincarnation – the mobile RPG that will transport you to a world of adventure and mystery!
- Final Fantasy 14: An online game worth seeing? Here is our analysis
- Mario Kart Tour – Race, drift and bomb other players around the world
- Cookie Cutter – A crazy metroidvania game for mature gamers!
- The Last Faith – reveal of the release month
- Hope for PC gamers: Final Fantasy 16 could arrive on PC and other platforms!
- New Path of Exile 2 teaser – All announcements including release dates will be revealed at Exilecon 2023
- Granblue Fantasy: Relink is coming to PS4 and PS5 in full force
- Phantom Blade Zero – The flashy samurai action game that is sure to be addictive if it ever comes out on PS5!
- Final Fantasy 16 - Hi - the new trailer brings you 3 minutes closer to its release every time you watch it.