Last updated June 19, 2022 at 07:10 AM
Today I'm going to talk about a documentary Netflix rich in lessons. The title is Inside bill gates brains.
I watched a Netflix documentary that taught me a lot about the co-founder of Microsoft. This documentary tells his story while focusing on the character's mentality and the way he works. I learned a lot about his way of seeing things and that is a life lesson in herself.
In this article, I will try to list the points that marked me without spoiling too much the content of the analysis . There are 3 parts and I am only talking about the first one. So let's go !!
Read | Cordyceps - This species of mushroom turns its victims into zombie - Unusual
Inside Bill Gates brains - Netflix
This three-part documentary tells the life story of Bill Gates, in depth and unfiltered, as he searches for unique solutions to some of the world's most complex problems. monde.
From Oscar-winning director Davis Guggenheim (An Inconvenient Truth, He Named Me Malala).
What I learned from this first part of the documentary
In the first part of the documentary Inside bill gates brains , we learn how Bill Gates has to manage the first project of the Bill & Melinda foundation until the end while recounting his childhood and the events that most marked his life.
The points that you are going to find are a mixture of lesson, rather unusual historical facts and the characteristic points of its character. The goal is to be inspired by it to apply it in our activities.
- He compulsively reads all the books dealing with the subject concerning innovation and problems he wants to solve.
- It reads about 150 pages per hour.
- He enjoys dealing with complex problems that he can solve by Low wear.
- His wife is a genius in programming and in mathematics.
Read also | 14 of the world's greatest programmers from the dawn of computing until today
- He was a philanthropist long before he created Microsoft with Paul Gardner Allen .
- He likes competition
- His mother managed Microsoft by guiding him in details such as clothing, decisions in certain contracts and his relationship with the public.
- Microsoft would never have been born, if his mother didn't force him out of his room.
Read | Bill Gates: The 10 Rules of Life
You may be interested in 10 reasons why some people never succeed et Startup: The most crucial step to start and succeed