Last updated August 6, 2023 at 09:21 AM
Develop your brain while having fun with these 7 amazing activities. Playing an instrument, reading, meditating: the secrets to gently stimulating your intelligence!
For a long time it was thought that we were born with a certain level of intelligence. Today it is scientifically proven that intelligence is acquired through our daily activities.
Here are 7 activities in this article that will help you develop your brain while having fun.
7 activities that help develop your brain while having fun
1 / Play a musical instrument
Playing with a musical instrument helps develop creativity, analytical skills, language, mathematics… and more.
Basically, practicing a musical instrument develops the corpus callosum. It is a commissure that connects the 4 lobes of the brain.
Its development improves memory, executive skills and problems solving without taking age into account.
2 / Read all
Mediafixer benefits of reading are the same. Whether it's reading Harry Potter, Games of Thrones or newspapers, reading reduces stress and improves intelligence.
Reading improves several types of skills.
You improve problem-solving skills, gathering multiple pieces of knowledge, detecting patterns, process of understanding and the ability to interpret and responding to other people's feelings.
Concretely, this translates into improved knowledge on “how to do things” and better management technique.
3 / Playing sports regularly can develop your brain
Occasional physical exercises have no effect on our health. You have to exercise regularly.
This allows you to develop memory, learning, concentration and understanding, in short, you develop mental acuity.
4 / Learn new languages
Learn foreign languages. Research has shown that people who speak multiple languages are better problem solvers than people who speak only one language.
Succeeding in mastering a new language allows the brain to be more efficient in any mental activity.
This includes executive skills such as Planning and problem solving.
5 / Test your cumulative learning
The reason why apprendre a new language makes it possible to be smarter is that we use it constantly and we constantly learn the rules of grammar and vocabulary to improve.
Likewise for other areas, learn and use your skills constantly. It is cumulative learning.
6 / Work your brain while playing games.
Play games like sudoku, puzzles, card game, video games and other similar activity helps develop your neuroplasticity.
This develops the brain's ability to reorganize itself.
People with high neuroplasticity are less prone to anxiety and depression. You will learn quickly and you will memorize things better.
7 / Meditate
Meditation is a mental practice that consists of focusing your attention on an object, a feeling, a thought or on emptiness.
This method is known to help relax, focus and improve mental and emotional well-being.
Meditation is one of the best ways to develop your brain and improve its concentration.
- The Little-Known Danger of the Rotten Potato - It gives off a deadly gas that kills in minutes!
- The 11 benefits of lemon juice
- Disney: 9 gorgeous photos that show what the Disneys princesses would look like if they were black
- The 12 benefits of black tamarind
- 11 differences between a girl and a woman
- 11 differences between a man and a boy
- 15 online sales sites in Togo to discover for shopping
- How to make a plucker? This machine takes 15 seconds to finish the job – Video
- 10+ gift ideas for tech lovers
- How to change a projector lamp
- Need a duty pharmacy in Lomé today? Check out our updated list!
- Child and baby clothing stamp - The customizable textile stamp to mark first names on clothing
- The Little-Known Danger of Rotten Potatoes - They give off a deadly gas that kills in minutes!
- Jungle wallpaper – 6 reasons to adopt this panoramic wallpaper
- 7 activities that help develop your brain while having fun.
- The 19 benefits of tamarind: a fruit with multiple virtues