Last update September 6, 2023 at 02:46 am
TEKKEN 8 arrives on January 26, 2024 on PC, Playstation 5 and Xbox Series. Discover the gameplay and everything we know about this saga.
Get ready for an amazing gaming experience with state-of-the-art graphics and breathtaking storyline promise. Tekken 8 is one of the most anticipated fighting games of 2024 and hopefully won't disappoint anyone (like me for example).
In addition to the 3D combat simulation that made the TEKKEN series famous, the game will also offer a multiplayer mode for even more intense battles.
Discover the very first trailer of the game TEKKEN 8 scheduled for 2024 on ps5, pc and xbox series.
TEKKEN 8 will be released on January 26 with the reveal of new features such as the possibility of customizing each character in the game and a new single-player game mode with an avatar character.
There are a total of 32 fighters in the game and the promise of a new TEKKEN saga, implying that TEKKEN 8 would be just the start of a new series of TEKKEN games with Kazuya MISHIMA as the new boss.
Ah, also we have an “official” appearance of Yoshimitsu in the game.
TEKKEN 8 – first trailer
TEKKEN 8 – Story Trailer
I watched this trailer more than 5 times and frankly, each time I woke up with chills.
I haven't played tekken much to follow the story. But frankly with this last one, I wonder if I should resume the previous tekken or wait for this last one.
Anyway, I don't want to miss anything on the story before playing tekken 8.
TEKKEN 8 Character
Nina Williams, the silent assassin who first appeared in Tekken the First, is known for her fast and deadly assassination style.
She's also armed with firearms to defeat her enemies in style. For TEKKEN 8, his movements and his techniques have been improved, especially thanks to the introduction of new abilities to adapt to the "aggressive" philosophy of the game's new combat system.
She is involved in the Mishima saga in various ways for a long time. It remains to be seen how she will be involved in the story of TEKKEN 8.
Kazuya MISHIMA is the biological father of Jin KAZAMA, the hero of the new series. He is also the main antagonist (and sometimes a hero) who has played many roles in the plot of TEKKEN.
Kazuya Mishima used the full extent of his demonic power and the forces of the G Corp to attempt to take over the world.
Inhabited by a deep hatred towards the cursed blood which courses in its veins, Jin Kazama sought to put an end to the demonic line.
He allied himself with Lars Alexandersson, and together they prepared to launch Operation Flash, a plan to eliminate the other holder of the devil gene, Kazuya Mishima.
Paul PHOENIX is a character from TEKKEN 8 who practices a martial art based on Judo and dreams of becoming the strongest man in the universe. Of American origin, he is nicknamed the Sanguine Destroyer.
Tekken 8 – King Gameplay
Tekken 8 – Gameplay by Marshall Law
Tekken 8 – Gameplay by Leroy Smith
Tekken 8 – Gameplay by Ling Xiaoyu
Tekken 8 – gameplay by Jun Kazama
Tekken 8 – Gameplay by Asuka Kazama
Tekken 8 – gameplay demo
This video is a fight between two players during the online test of the game. The game is simply very realistic and close to the trailers I have seen so far.
Description of the game TEKKEN 8
Tekken enters a new era! The series of video games longest storyline is back with state-of-the-art graphics and intense new rivalries. Don't miss the next Tekken 8 announcements!
How to play Tekken for story before Tekken 8?
Like me, you may want to play Tekken for the story before committing to Tekken 8.
The good news is that you don't have to play absolutely every Tekken game using every character from every game in the saga.
Other than the wiki, the best way to replay the original Tekken story up to the 8th story game is to follow these instructions:
- Tekken 1: Complete Arcade mode with the character Kazuya
- Tekken 2: Complete Arcade mode as the character Heihachi
- Tekken 3: Complete Arcade Mode as the character Jin
- Tekken 4: Play the story mode with the character Kazuya until stage 9 (when you have to face Jin). Then start the story mode again with the character Jin.
- You must complete story mode with Kazuya to unlock Jin. But tell yourself that the canon (i.e. original) story stops at stage 9.
- Tekken 5-6: Complete story mode as the character Jin
- Tekken 7: Just playing the story mode
- Tekken 8
A sublime video raises many questions around the next guest character in TEKKEN 8.
Will Baki HANMA be one of the characters in TEKKEN 8?
Nothing has been officially confirmed. So far, the only video of Baki in TEKKEN 8 that we have is a fan-made shared for the first time on the REDDIT platform.
Detailed info about TEKKEN 8
Initial release date: 26 Janvier 2024
Fashion : Multiplayer
Gender: Fighting game
Platforms: PlayStation 5, Xbox Series, PC (via steam)
Developers: Bandai Namco Studios, Arika
Editors: Bandai Namco Entertainment, Namco Bandai Games America Inc.
Game engine: U
See as well
- Resistor game – release date, news, gameplay
- ARMORED CORE 6: FIRES OF RUBICON (Cheap) for PS5, PS4 and XBOX
- Xenoblade Chronicles Definitive Edition - My review (spoiler-free) after 5 hours of play
- GFVR release date revealed – New gameplay to experience – You will love it.
- Finally we know the release date of Granblue fantasy relink.
- TEKKEN 8 will be released on January 26, 2024 – Reveal of exclusive game content.
- The best fan art of the legend of zelda
- Path of exile 2 beta will be released on June 07, 2024! Some fans are not happy
- The Path of Exile: Trial of the Ancestors expansion is now available as an update.
- NieR Reincarnation – the mobile RPG that will transport you to a world of adventure and mystery!
- Final Fantasy 14: An online game worth seeing? Here is our analysis
- Mario Kart Tour – Race, drift and bomb other players around the world
- Cookie Cutter – A crazy metroidvania game for mature gamers!
- The Last Faith – reveal of the release month
- Hope for PC gamers: Final Fantasy 16 could arrive on PC and other platforms!
- New Path of Exile 2 teaser – All announcements including release dates will be revealed at Exilecon 2023