The little details that matter: Clothes stamp, the ingenious trick for parents' everyday life! No more confusion at school! How the customizable clothing name stamp simplifies life.
A textile ink pad is a printing tool used to apply ink to fabrics.
It is often used to mark clothing, bags, hats and other textile items with logos, names, surnames or personalized designs.
Textile stamps used on clothing are also called garment stamps.
The latter is very practical for marking our personal belongings and company to mark any textile product with the name of the company or the employee.
Its use is especially popular among parents to mark the first name of children on their personal items. This can range from a simple outfit to a bag.
In this post we will discover examples of the use of clothing stamps in children.
Clothing stamp – The customizable textile stamp to mark your first names on clothing
Clothing stamps are very practical for marking the names of your children or small family member on the objects that belong to them.
This avoids arguments and additional noise from the little monsters at home. In this section I show you what these types of tampons can look like and the types of clothing they can be used on.
This tool is also very practical for identifying children's lost objects.
What does a garment pad look like
Children's clothing stamps have several fun shapes to choose from depending on the brand and type.
I rather like the panda appearance.
Ideas for using a garment stamp
In addition to clothing and textile products, you can use the clothing stamp on other types of objects such as kits, water bottles, shoes and bags.
I used a textile stamp mark as an example. I am not affiliated with this brand.
- The Little-Known Danger of the Rotten Potato - It gives off a deadly gas that kills in minutes!
- The 11 benefits of lemon juice
- Disney: 9 gorgeous photos that show what the Disneys princesses would look like if they were black
- The 12 benefits of black tamarind
- 11 differences between a girl and a woman
- 11 differences between a man and a boy
- 15 online sales sites in Togo to discover for shopping
- How to make a plucker? This machine takes 15 seconds to finish the job – Video
- 10+ gift ideas for tech lovers
- How to change a projector lamp
- Need a duty pharmacy in Lomé today? Check out our updated list!
- Child and baby clothing stamp - The customizable textile stamp to mark first names on clothing
- The Little-Known Danger of Rotten Potatoes - They give off a deadly gas that kills in minutes!
- Jungle wallpaper – 6 reasons to adopt this panoramic wallpaper
- 7 activities that help develop your brain while having fun.
- The 19 benefits of tamarind: a fruit with multiple virtues