The DOOM Eternal game developed by id Software studio and published by Bethesda is now available in the Nintendo switch.
This game is about the main story above DooM Eternal The Ancient Gods. Originally released in March 2020, the port of the Nintendo Switch was done at the end of November, or 9 months later. The best way to get an impression of a game for me is through the launch trailer.
[bctt tweet=”DooM Eternal is now available on Nintendo Switch – almost 9 Months after the initial release” username=”tedidevblog”]
DooM Eternal official trailer
We chose the first official trailer released before the launch of the games. We prefer it because this video contains all the essentials of the game. But Beware !!!
The video that you are going to follow contains gory and very violent elements. If you continue it will be at your own risk.
Nintendo Switch with pair of Neon Red and Neon Blue Joy-Con
What can be found there
- Nintendo Switch Neon Console
- Battery life: varies depending on conditions of use, from 3 hours (for a game like The Legend of Zelda: Breath of the Wild) to more than 6 hours
- The box is composed of:
- 1 console with 1 neon red right Joy-con controller and 1 neon blue left Joy-con controller
- 1 Nintendo Switch docking station
- 2 Joy-con straps
- 1 Joy-Con holder
- 1 HDMI cable
- 1 Nintendo Switch power adapter (EU)