In this post, we discover 11 differences between a man and a boy.
Being a man or a woman has different meanings depending on the cultures and environments in which we grow up.
What we must remember is that there are common points by which we all seem to agree on what a man, or a woman, really is.
You are a real man or woman when you are simply more mature and responsible.
In this case what does it mean to be truly mature and responsible? Once again this changes depending on cultures and environments.
In this post, we focus on globally defining what a man is by highlighting the big difference between a man and a boy
To have more exclusive content, Subscribe to our newsletter.
The differences between a man and a boy
We sometimes wonder what makes the difference between a man and a boy. The answers to this question will allow us to improve our behavior every day as a man.
These tips may help women make good choices and boys grow better.
Here are the 11 differences between a man and a boy.
1. He knows what he wants.
A man knows what he wants, and he works to get it. A boy may have an idea of what he wants, but not really. He doesn't think too much about it, and even if he does, doesn't exert much effort to get it. A boy is passive, a man is active.
2. He plans his future.
A man plans his future and even plans to start a family at some point in his life. A boy lives only in the moment and his plans are mostly for the weekend.
3. He will look for a person who shares a set of his values.
When choosing a partner, a man will look for an intelligent woman who shares a set of his values. A boy mostly cares about girls who are “hot”, wild and exciting
4. He knows how to take the initiative.
A man recognizes a good woman when he meets her and takes the initiative to get to know her. A boy may make an attempt if you're lucky, but give up very quickly.
5. He has the courage to have uncomfortable conversations.
He has the courage to have uncomfortable conversations. He is honest with his intentions and lets people know where they stand.
A boy is just the opposite. He ignores confrontation or any serious negotiation over feelings. Instead of dealing with a situation, he runs away from it or creates drama or excuses to hide the fact that he isn't serious about a relationship.
6. He knows when to engage
A man knows when to fully commit to a relationship. A boy is always “on trial”.
7. He knows how to build his life.
A man knows how to have a good time and be social, but he's often busy advancing his career and building his life. A boy is always partying with his buddies or hanging out at the bar every weekend.
8. He takes the time to reflect on his life.
A man takes time to think about the type of person he wants to be. A real man seeks or follows his life's vision.
He puts this thought in his values. A boy has not established his moral compass or values. Therefore, it is often incompatible.
9. A man is of integrity.
He means what he says, and says what he wants to say. He follows and does what he promises. And if he can't, he has the courage to tell you why. A boy makes promises, but doesn't follow through.
10. He is afraid of rejection, but will back out anyway.
A man is afraid of rejection, but will retreat anyway while a boy although he is afraid of rejection, he acts passively so that his pride and ego will never be damaged.
11. A boy lives in an unreal world.
Now, many of these differences require taking the time to get to know a person well to determine if they are indeed a man, or just a boy.
However, one of the fastest filters you can notice from the start is this: A boy lives in an unreal world. A man no.
So ladies, if you want to date a guy, you can use these 11 differences so you don't fall for a boy.
- The Little-Known Danger of the Rotten Potato - It gives off a deadly gas that kills in minutes!
- The 11 benefits of lemon juice
- Disney: 9 gorgeous photos that show what the Disneys princesses would look like if they were black
- The 12 benefits of black tamarind
- 11 differences between a girl and a woman
- 11 differences between a man and a boy
- 15 online sales sites in Togo to discover for shopping
- How to make a plucker? This machine takes 15 seconds to finish the job – Video
- 10+ gift ideas for tech lovers
- How to change a projector lamp
- Need a duty pharmacy in Lomé today? Check out our updated list!
- Child and baby clothing stamp - The customizable textile stamp to mark first names on clothing
- The Little-Known Danger of Rotten Potatoes - They give off a deadly gas that kills in minutes!
- Jungle wallpaper – 6 reasons to adopt this panoramic wallpaper
- 7 activities that help develop your brain while having fun.
- The 19 benefits of tamarind: a fruit with multiple virtues