Last updated November 30, 2022 at 10:26 AM
Announcement from Wildfrost on the Nintendo switch , scheduled for winter 2022.
Wildfrost is a game indie that mixes cards and random adventure of the genre rogue-like. This game is developed by the studios Deadpan Games, Gaziter and edited by chucklefish, an independent game development studio based in London.
In this article you will find the gameplay trailer and game features.
Wildfrost is coming soon to your consoles this year 2022 Click to tweet
Wildfrost is coming soon to your consoles this year 2022 – announcement trailer
In this trailer, you'll see the game's mostly card-based gameplay.
The world has succumbed to the Wildfrost. Now, only Snowdwell and his survivors are the last bulwark against an eternal winter… Build a deck of powerful companions of cards and elemental items, as you fight to reach the Temple of the Sun and banish the frost once and for all!
- Hone your card battle and deck building skills, and go on an adventure to end “The Wildfrost”!
- Choose your leader from a variety of "tribes", each with random skills and stats
- Master the dynamic “counter” system to plan your next move and fend off the frosty monsters!
- Buff your mates? Block an enemy attack? Or maybe count down your own timer to wreak havoc quickly!
- Endless replayability with daily races and challenges!
Will Wildfrost come to PS4, PS5 and XBOX?
For the moment, it is still too early to know. What is certain is that Wildfrost will be released on Nintendo Switch and PC.
Detailed game info
Developer: Deadpan Games, Gaziter
Date de sortie: Winter 2022
Gender: Indie, Strategy, Roguelike, Singleplayer
Platform: PC, Nintendo switch
Website : wildfrostgame.com
Minimum PC requirements to play Wildfrost
Operating system : Windows 7 / 10 / 11
Processor : 4GHz
RAM: 4 GB of memory
Graphics: 2GB Dedicated GPU Memory
DirectX: version 10
Disk space : 2 GB of available disk space