Last updated October 3, 2023 at 06:23 AM
The autonomy of your smartphone is reduced? Here are the essential tips to extend its life!
Nowadays we have more and more smart phones that are getting closer and closer to computers (but in miniature).
The problems that we often encounter when using a smartphone are often related to the management of its autonomy.
Smartphones never last long enough!!
To extend the operating time of your smartphone, you must respect a certain number of good practices.
In this post, we present the different tips to increase the autonomy of your smarthpone.
Tips to boost the autonomy of your smartphone!
1/ Wait until your battery is almost empty before recharging it.
2/ Do not interrupt the loading
3/ Avoid leaving your phone plugged into its charger after being fully charged
4/ Download battery optimization apps. Activate the mode "energy saving",
5/ Cut your wifi and bluetooth connection as soon as you are not using it
6/ Prefer wifi when available
7/ Only activate the GPS/localization mode when you really really really need it.
8 / Reduce the brightness of your screen
9/ Lock your phone screen as soon as possible
10/ Reduce the automatic synchronization of your emails. GO TO 10 MIN
11/ In transport switch to "airplane mode" if possible
Your phone is always looking for the best network available when you are in transport or in uncovered areas. This search process can be costly for your smartphone battery.
12/ Let the screen turn off faster
13/ Activate automatic brightness adaptation
14/ Disable keyboard sound and vibration settings
15/ Limit apps that use a lot of battery power
16/ Activate the adaptive battery.
17/ Delete unused accounts
18/ Activate the dark theme.
The iPhone 15, released on September 15, is already available at RAKUTEN at a reduced price. Take advantage of the price drop on the iPhone 14.
- The Little-Known Danger of the Rotten Potato - It gives off a deadly gas that kills in minutes!
- The 11 benefits of lemon juice
- Disney: 9 gorgeous photos that show what the Disneys princesses would look like if they were black
- The 12 benefits of black tamarind
- 11 differences between a girl and a woman
- 11 differences between a man and a boy
- 15 online sales sites in Togo to discover for shopping
- How to make a plucker? This machine takes 15 seconds to finish the job – Video
- 10+ gift ideas for tech lovers
- How to change a projector lamp
- Need a duty pharmacy in Lomé today? Check out our updated list!
- Child and baby clothing stamp - The customizable textile stamp to mark first names on clothing
- The Little-Known Danger of Rotten Potatoes - They give off a deadly gas that kills in minutes!
- Jungle wallpaper – 6 reasons to adopt this panoramic wallpaper
- 7 activities that help develop your brain while having fun.
- The 19 benefits of tamarind: a fruit with multiple virtues