Last updated October 17, 2023 at 10:35 AM
We have a all in one computer HP brand which did not display anything on the screen but we felt that it was working in the background. In this article, here's how we solved it.
We encountered an issue that took several days to resolve.
This is an HP All-in-One that boots up without the screen showing anything. In our case, we can hear the fan running at full speed during the start-up process.
The worst is that we had left it running all night and nothing had changed.
In this article, we will show you how we were able to fix the problem that the all-in-one computer had.
Solution for HP All-in-One Desktop PC: Theall in one computer starts but the screen does not display anything
The solution was very simple like most of the troubleshooting we have exposed in TediDev.
Take this section as a supplement to the customer service of your brand of all-in-one computer. Ours is HP.
Here's how we did it:
- Turn off the whole computer without unplugging it
- Hold the button Power during 15 to 20 seconds.
- Wait 5 seconds and then turn the computer back on.
It is by following these 3 steps that we were able to solve our problem today. This method may not work for you.
We will continue to update this article as we find other solutions.
This method did not work for a long time and the problem was identified to be the dying motherboard.
At the time, despite the power cuts, this all-in-one computer served us for 10 years.
If you have far exceeded the lifespan of your desktop all in one and the problem persists, I advise you to think of a way to replace it.
Usually we think of buying a new or used computer, but there are also the possibility of renting.
The replacement must be done before it is too late and impossible to recover your data.
- 10 free software to learn to type quickly on the keyboard
- The class AppComponent is listed in the declarations of the NgModule AppModule, but is not a directive, a component, or a pipe
- 14 of the world's greatest programmers from the dawn of computing until today
- Never lose your subscriptions again with Password Manager
- Is your wireless mouse not working? Here are 4 really simple solutions to follow to fix the problem – Troubleshooting
- Tux Typing: the educational game that turns learning the keyboard into an adventure!
- Cash register – The essential solution to better manage your business
- Rent or buy your computer? possibility of renting with option to buy
- Become a good programmer: The keys to excel in the different fields of programming!
- The 10 things that annoy PC users the most
- Tizen OS – 12 Things You (Maybe) Didn't Know About This System
- HP All-in-One Desktop PC: The All-in-One Computer Starts Up but the Screen Displays Nothing
- Git linking local repository to remote repository – How to link your local repository to the remote repository to protect your project.
- 8 Examples of Infamous Malware
- Y2MATE – youtube video downloader and converter
- mbind: Operation not permitted – mysql – troubleshooting