Last updated November 6, 2023 at 04:01 AM
In this post I make the presentation of I Footnotes, an android application that I created in my spare time out of passion.
I Note is a notepad note-taking of all kinds. Using I Note you'll be able to create notepads and folders to contain them.
The Je Note notepad supports both video and image formats. The note-taking application is fully customizable in one click.
Just put an image in front of the home page and your notepad will adapt to it.
I Note – Note taking app – features
- capture your best moments with picture notes.
- Write down the key points of your meetings and events that have marked you.
- Import images and videos to enrich your notebook.
- Use voice memo for faster note taking.
- Easily save notes from any source including the web.
- Easily find your notes using the quick search function
- Find notes similar to the contents of your notebook on the internet.
Organize notes by themes
- Create notebooks to hold notes
- Also add the folders to organize the notebooks by themes.
- By changing the image of the home page, Je Note extracts the main color of the latter to apply it as a theme to the rest of the system. You will have in front of you a completely different notepad.
Cloud backup and restore
- Back up all notes to the cloud manually or enable automatic backup.
- Using the cloud requires free registration, you can delete your account and your data at any time and for free in less than a minute in the settings.
- You can recover your data from the cloud and restore your Notepad to a new phone or tablet.
Migration from SusuNote to I Note
- If you had used SusuNote, you can reuse the same account in I Note to recover your data.
- Microphone: to create voice memos.
- Modify or delete the contents of the SD card: to store images, videos and voice memos.
- Network access: for saving and backing up your notebooks to the cloud, as well as viewing ads.
- Receive data from internet: for restoring your data by cloud backup.
In case of problems, please contact us by email.
- Contact: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Go to this page to be the first to test new features
- 10 free software to learn to type quickly on the keyboard
- The class AppComponent is listed in the declarations of the NgModule AppModule, but is not a directive, a component, or a pipe
- 14 of the world's greatest programmers from the dawn of computing until today
- Never lose your subscriptions again with Password Manager
- Is your wireless mouse not working? Here are 4 really simple solutions to follow to fix the problem – Troubleshooting
- Tux Typing: the educational game that turns learning the keyboard into an adventure!
- Cash register – The essential solution to better manage your business
- Rent or buy your computer? possibility of renting with option to buy
- Become a good programmer: The keys to excel in the different fields of programming!
- The 10 things that annoy PC users the most
- Tizen OS – 12 Things You (Maybe) Didn't Know About This System
- HP All-in-One Desktop PC: The All-in-One Computer Starts Up but the Screen Displays Nothing
- Git linking local repository to remote repository – How to link your local repository to the remote repository to protect your project.
- 8 Examples of Infamous Malware
- Y2MATE – youtube video downloader and converter
- mbind: Operation not permitted – mysql – troubleshooting